Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Photo Card

_

I thought I'd share a Valentine's Day photo card I made for my moms this year. It's based on the pillow I made my Mother in Law for her "A Pillows for Every Holiday" Collection. I just love the combination of the pink, red and brown. It's the brown, I really just love brown.

To make your own:


2) Use your favorite photo manipulation program to insert a photo into the empty space on the front of the card.

3) Print the front and back on one side of a piece of card stock and the inside on the other side of the card stock.

4) Crease, fold and you're done.


If you don't have a photo manipulation program, no problem:

1) Print the front and back on one side of a piece of card stock and the inside on the other side of the card stock.

2) Crease and fold.

3) Crop and attach your photo to the front of the card. An easy way is to cut the photo to fit the space and then use an X-Acto knife and a ruler to cut little lines where the corners of the photo can slip right in. You can see the little lines in this image.


I really prefer to attach a photo, I like the layered effect, and the print quality s better than my ancient, but still wonderful printer. *pats printer affectionately* And the photo can then be easily removed and placed in an album later.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: