Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chudley Cannons!

If you want to make your own Chudley Cannons Shirt, I have uploaded the front and back stencils to my flicker account. Just click on the image and you will be taken to the full size image on Flickr.










I really don't recommend using the t-shirt transfer paper, it is very fast, but it just won't last. I only used it cause I was in an uber hurry. You'll get a much better result if you cut a stencil out of freezer paper and use black fabric paint. The logo will have the CC floating in the middle of the black circle, so use care when cutting that part out. And the slogan will of course take forever.


I was thinking if you have a Slice or other cutting machine, you should be able to cut freezer paper with the slice and cut the letters as stencils? Or even just cut out the letters and stipple around them.

Hum,... Hobby Lobby has the Slice on sale,...

No comments: