Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Harry Potter House Knitting and Crochet House Cup: DADA Homework

I searched my soul and found my deepest desire to be peace. The end of war and strife, the lion lying down with the lamb, dogs and cats living together, oh, sorry that was Ghostbusters. Anyway, I tried to find a pattern for a Lion and Lamb, but nothing jumped out and screamed make me woman! So, I made then next best thing: a hippo and a monkey.

image title

OK, yes, not a perfect analogy I know. They are both mostly herbavores, hippos don’t actually eat monkeys. But monkeys have a tendency to fling unmentionable things and hippos are rather irritable, so if they were to just lie down together and try to hang out and not fling stuff, it would be rather indicative of my desire for peace.

OK, OK, OK, they were just sooooo cute I couldn’t help myself.

No comments: